Pawan’s Atharintiki Daredi which was industrial is setting very interesting unique records at the box office collections and reached its 50 th day. The movie has surpassed many of the old records and created many big records under his belt.
As this is the time to speak about records once again we came up with a details of tollywood blockbuster movies.Till now tollywood has witnessed many blockbuster films. However, only a few movies recorded marathon run at the box office.The details of those movies are as follows.
*1000 DAYS: Ram Charan’s industry hit movie ‘Magadheera’ ran for 1000 days in the city of Kurnool with shifted theaters. ‘Magadheera’ is the only movie of tollywood to have joined in 1000 days run club.
* 500 DAYS: Mahesh Babu’s ‘Pokiri’ ran for 500 days in Kurnool with shifted theaters. ‘Magadheera’ and Balakrishna’s ‘Mangammagari Manavadu’ are the other movies to have joined 500 days elite club.
* 365 DAYS( GOLDEN JUBILEE): Akkineni Nageswara Rao’s ‘Premabhishekam’ ran 365 days each in 8 shifted centers while late NTR’s ‘Adavi Ramudu’ ran 365 days each in four shifted centers. A few more movies joined in 365 days list but none of the movies broke the records of above movies.
* 300 DAYS: Akkineni Nageswara Rao’s ‘Premabhishekam’ was the only movie of tollywood to have a run of 300 days in four direct centers across the state and they are Guntur, Nellore, Visakhapatnam and Vijayawada.
* 250 DAYS: Tarun’s ‘Nuvvekaavali’ ran 250 days in 16 direct centers. This is an all time record in 250 days elite club.
* 200 DAYS: Tarun’s ‘Nuvvekaavali’ ran 200 days in 20 direct centers. Earlier, ‘Pellisandadi’ ran 200 days in 12 direct centers while ‘Premabhishekam’ ran 11 direct centers.