Summer season is not far off, and here are some of the super simple tricks through which you can keep yourself and your home cool. These tricks not only keep you cool, but also save your energy bills and save money. By following these simple tricks, we can rely less on air conditioning, in spite of sweltering summer weather.
1. Take a bowl of ice and a small fan in front of it. This is an excellent trick and also affordable one to keep your room cool.
2. Cross Ventilation is a well-known phenomenon.
3. Cluttered room feels hot, hence keep your house off mess.
4. Turn off lights when not in use. They not only cause huge electricity bills but also radiate a lot of heat.
5. A well planned house with plants, shrubs and vines function as living air coolers and keep your home cool.
6. Paint your roof in white. White roofs, reflect the heat and keep the house cool.
7. Foods that help you stay cool. Eat seasonal fruits and veggies that help you stay cool and active.