2nd biggest mobile brand in India, of course, the No 1 smartphone company in India at current trend, Xiaomi is finally releasing the MIUI 9 for its Indian Customers. The launching date is November 2nd, as announced by the company officially.
Here are top 10 changes/updates you will get to see in your Xiaomi smartphones :
1) New animations for icons. Changes in icon appearance.
2) Quick switch has been introduced. You can switch from current app to the last used with single gesture.
3) Borrowed from Android Nougat, split screen mode has been made available. You can now operate two apps in one screen.
4) Fast open and closing animations of apps. Speed is much better than MIUI8.
5) Silent and DND mode at clicking the volume button. You can set timer for these settings.
6) MI remote, MI home and torch at sliding left from lock screen.
7) Changes in home screen management. Rearrangement of icons is now much easier.
8) Single tab for notifications even though you receive multiple messages from one app. Two finger pull down gesture for reading the messages right there.
9) Three new stock MIUI 9 themes.
10) Image search in gallery. Image sorting by location.
Models that will get MIUI 9 global stable ROM on November 2nd :
* Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 4, Mi mix 2, Mi 5, Mi 4, Mi 4i, Mi 3, Mi max 2, Redmi Note prime, Redmi 4, Redmi 4A, Redmi 3s/prime/plus and Redmi 2/prime