* Don’t get surprised to see coffee on the list. Drinking coffee in moderate levels may not hurt your skin but too much of coffee can increase the likelihood of cortisol, the stress hormone which can cause acne.
* Fats can put pressure under the active sebaceous glands triggering acne. Limit your meat intake. In inverse, fats in vegatable help your skin.
* Eat sugar as less as possible. Track your sugar intake everyday. Sugars cause breakouts.
* Fast food items, including your favourite Manchuria, noodles etc. They cause inflammation and inflammation causes acne.
* Spicy foods lead to fluctuation in hormone production. Imbalances in hormone production cause breakouts.
* Diary products like fat stored milk, diary sweets, cheese etc increase sebum production and build pimples. Stay away diary products immediately.