International Cricket Council has approved and announced the new 16 changes in the ICC code of law. These are the changes in rules which will come into act since September 28, 2017.
* Empires will now hold the power of sending a player out of the game if he or she participates in a violent or unparliamentary behaviour.
* There will be no flexible designs for cricket bats. Just should not exceed 40 millimetres and overall depth should be equal or below 67 millimetres.
* Team which takes direct review system and gets a negative verdict on “UMPIRE’s CALL” will not lose any allocated review. DRS cannot be used in T20 matches too.
* A batsman cannot be given out even if if the ball hits the helmet of any fielder including wicketkeeper and lands into the hands. The same is with an out or stumped out.
* Once the batsman lands the bat behind the crease, irrespective of bouncing bat, he or she will not be given run out even if the bat is in the air.
* If the ball bounces twice or more than that before the Popping crease it will be considered as a no ball instead of dead ball. As you know, the batsman gets a free hit after the no-ball.