Since March 31st is last date for your mobile number linkage with Aadhar, it’s high time, you should probably complete the process to avoid the all of sudden hurry in March. Here are two simple steps which will complete your work in 5 minutes.
Reverification by call :
* Your Aadhar Card must have been linked with a mobile number for OTP. If you haven’t given any number, this procedure cannot be continued.
* Dial 14546. Follow the instructions.
* Give your Aadhar Number with dial pad. Confirm your Aadhar Number and press 1.
* Now you will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and wait.
* You will confirmed in the voice call about the successful reverification of Aadhar.
Re verification via SMS :
* Whatever might be your network (Jio, Airtel, Vodafone or any other network), the company has already provided you with an UID number.
* Send Aadhar Card number via SMS to UID from the number which you want to reverify.
* Demographic verification of the number will be done by the mobile operator and you will receive an OTP from the UIDAI. Do the rest as you know and boom, it’s done.