Even in 2017 (it’s 2018 in 13 days), there are people who don’t know how to change the name and password of WiFi connection they are using. They are often dependent on the network providers for changing the name and password. It’s easy with NETGEAR or Tp- Link routers but it’s not with D-Link or technicolour users. That’s why we are providing you all the details you should know to change WiFi name and password.
Basic steps :
* Know you IP address by running ipconfig command in “Run” in your computer. If you are on android, use Wifi analyzer app to know the IP address.
* 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 or whatever your IP address is. Type in your address bar and go to the login page.
* Enter login details, username and password in the login page. (Combinations will be given at the end).
* Go to wireless. SSID name is your WiFi name. Edit it at your preference.
* Go to password column and set a new password.
Login page combinations :