* Protein give a rise to the production of collagen fibers. Collagen fibers keep your bones healthy and strong. Sufficient protein is a basic necessity irrespective or age once you hit the puberty. But remember, protein intake should be adequate enough and restricted at a certain level. Also remember to avoid Red meat, poultry skin, lard, butter, cream and tropical oils as they contain saturated fat can thin bones.
* Yogurt is a great source of nutrients such as Vitamin B2, calcium, potassium, Vitamin D, magnesium and Vitamin B12. It also does contain animal protein. With above benefits in hand, Yogurt is considered as one of the most helpful foods that help to reduce the problems of osteoporosis. It gives you enough calcium required by bones. Especially, women should love Yogurt as they are more prone to bone issues after menopause.
* Eggs are a great source of calcium, folate, phosphorous and selenium Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A. Vitamin D is an essential vitamin for women since it contributes so much to the production of estrogen. This female hormone keeps her bones strong and $exual desires intact.
* Keep eating Banana on regular basis. This superfood helps your body to absorb calcium efficiently. Banana is rich in carbohydrates, potassium, zinc, iron, vitamin A, C and E and natural oils bring additional benefits for your body. Good calcium intake and habit of banana eating will definitely help your bones.
* In order to prevent osteoporosis, your diet should include fish since it provides a healthy amount of calcium. In special, types of fishes like sardines and canned salmon carry a lot of calcium. The bones of these fishes are the sources of calcium.
Other foods :
* Green vegetables like broccoli and cabbage. (Avoid spinach)
* Soya drinks with added calcium.
* Milk and almond milk.
* Nuts, soya, okra, tofu, beans, marrow stem kale etc.