* You may wonder how come coffee can actually help you to control anger. It is because of the presence of neurotransmitters in coffee that help you to control anxiety. Caffeine generally keeps your brain cells active and help you to think broader before reacting to anything.
* Spinach has neurotransmitters just like coffee. In addition, there is something called serotonin. Either eat a boiled spinach or make it as a soup, both will help your control anger.
* Chamomile Tea relaxes your nerves. It gives kind of relief from anxiety and stress of thoughts. The flavonoids and antioxidants certainly will reduce the anger. Take chamomile tea twice in a day if you are suffering with peak anger.
* Just like Chamomile tea, banana also helps in muscle and nerves relaxation. Potassium does that. In addition, vitamin A, B, C, B6. All these together release dopamine. This harmone is a happy harmone which relaxes your mood.
* This will surprise you but even chicken helps in anger management. It has tryptophan and tyrosine, the amino acids which keeps check on stress and depression. So, indirectly it controls anger.
* Dark Chocolate is another surprise in the list. Intake of dark chocolate releases more endorphins and serotonin. It reduces stress harmone production and keeps a control meter on anger.
* Celery soup will also keeps a check on stress causing harmone production and enhances the production of happy harmones.
* Walnuts and seeds have omega fatty acids, antioxidants, Vitamin E, Vitamin B and zinc. Take them combined for better results. You will see a gradual change in yourselves. You would soon start responding instead of reacting.