* Your body will get free from high blood sugar levels. Amla does contain polyphenol protect nature which regualates insulin production and therefore controls blood sugar levels.
* Amla keeps viral infections at bay. It is because of the presence of antioxidants and Vitamin C in Amla. Nutritional experts say that Amla scores higher than a lemon or an orange, when it comes to availablity of vitamin C.
* In a busy lifestyle we follow, we are often prone to ulcer due to our eating habits. Regular consumption of Amla will protect your body from ulcers. Amla is known to reduce acidity on your body.
* Since we are highly exposed to blue light of mobile phones and computers, blurred vision, itchy eyes, sore eyes and watery eyes are quite common. However, eating Amla on regular basis will protect you from all these problems. But that doesn’t mean you can spend a large amount of time on smartphones.
* Reduction in hemoglobin in blood leads to many health problems. It may also lead to Anemia. Regular consumption of Amla will build new blood cells. It also increases hemoglobin levels. So, you can keep Anemia miles away.
* Toxins in bloods don’t help you in anyway. A human body needs purified blood without any metals in it. Amla is a great source of detoxification. It removes all the impurities from the blood with the help of Vitamin C and antioxidants.
* Summer is on it’s way. Our body temperatures hit a new high in coming days. It’s important to maintain low temperatures at this juncture. Amla, loaded with vitamin C will keep your body cool and calm.
* If you are alcoholic, regular consumption of Amla becomes a necessity. It keeps your liver clean and healthy. It also protects your liver from oxidative damage caused by alcohol.
* Pigmentation, tanning and sweaty skin are problems of summer. Amla treats all those problems. Just don’t neglect taking Amla regularly. The abundance of vitamin C will lighten, brighten and tighten your skin.
* Indigestion and slow metabolism rate are your problems? Amla might really help you. It has fiber in enough amount to aid digestion and regulate healthy metabolism rate.